Thursday, July 17, 2014

International Authors' Day Blog Hop


    I am not an author, but I love to read and in honor of International Author Day hosted by Debdatta at B00k R3views I'm giving away 5 ebooks of my favorite series, "Crossroads Saga"  by my favorite author Mary Ting and the reason why this blog was created. 



    It all started; I'm sure like everyone else in the world, reading Twilight.
Then one day I saw a little book cover on an add on my Facebook page called "Crossroads". It caught my eye, I order it and when it finally arrived I read it, before I even finished it I order the second one. I got it read it and I immediately fell in love with the series. I couldn't wait or the 3rd one to be released so I contacted the author and talked to her. I asked her questions about the series and she gave me the honors to read the 3rd book in the series "Crossroads Saga Beyond" for review OMG! I was beyond ecstatic! That is my favorite book of the whole series to which I run a facebook fan page CrossroadsSagaBeyond in honor of it. I like to read YA, New Adult, Contemporary Romance, Fantasy Fiction and some Paranormal here & there. There are a lot of authors that I love & I am big supporter of indie authors. On the goodreads link below you will see more of my favorite books Thanks & enjoy!
https://www.goodreads.com/CrossAngels




Linky code for Blogger Platform: Linky Code for Wordpress Platform:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in the celebrations for #IAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to say "Hi". Lots of Luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete