Monday, September 9, 2013

Crossroads Saga Book 4

I have been waiting for this book and I finally have it! What can I say? Words escape me.
Painting a beautiful picture with your words, Mary Ting… again you did it girl; you wrote a beautiful, passionate, true love, true friendship story. Everything from this series was astounding and beautifully written…a page turner. Grab the tissue box because Mary Ting has touched our hearts again with yet another incredible story.
From beginning to end I was just lost in the characters and their moments. Once again Michael’s & Claudia’s love is in jeopardy. Crossroads Saga continues and this time Michael’s past comes back to haunt him.  Dantanian, a fallen angel and an old friend but now an enemy of Michael wants him back on his side and will do anything to make him go back to being who he was, even if it means hurting his love ones. Michael, Claudia and the whole gang are at it again, fighting fallen angels…lots of action going on here. Love really has no boundaries when it comes to Claudia and Michael, their love is for Eternity.
A great ending to a perfect series! It saddens me to know that this is the end, but none the less it was one amazing ride.

                                                                                        Janie              http://crossangels.blogspot.com/



 “Multiply my love by infinity and take it to the depths of forever, and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.  I love you more.” (Michael to Claudia)

No comments:

Post a Comment