Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Spiritual Book.

Shine: How to Walk the TalkShine: How to Walk the Talk by Nancy Segovia
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Shine How To Walk the Talk
…Is a well written book, an easy read, her chapters are short and she gets to the point. I highly recommend it to anyone who is need of God in their lives.
This book couldn’t have come to me at a better time. As I started to read the book I felt like God was sending me a message I found myself in the author’s shoes. We all long for something in our lives not realizing that that something is God and letting his light shine through us. Nancy Segovia tells us how God taught her to live so that others can see his love in her life. I kept reading & by the time I was in chapter 3 I found myself crying, not because the book is sad but because I finally understand.
I was very inspired.
Five stars for this amazingly inspiring little book.


View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I have found that most authors of spirituality tend to get confused about the path to religious harmony and spirituality. Can anyone tell me if this author differentiates between the two?

    Spiritual Books

    ReplyDelete